Tuesday 29 June 2021

Kindness

 

LI: To edit our writing using Draft


Today we worked in pairs and created an abstract noun poem  to show what kindness means. When our poem was complete we used DRAFT to check our work and make it more powerful to read.

DRAFT means:  Delete , Rearrange, Add , Fix, Talk

In our poem we used the Five senses which are taste, smell, hear,  touch, feel and see .
We checked for correct punctuation including capital letters, full stops and commas.

An abstract noun is one that refers to an idea, quality or state that you cannot touch , see or hear.

 My partner and I enjoyed this task because it help us to get more information about kindness and help learn how to be kind.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Leitu nice job with the poem. I like the 2end line the best I would like some cookies around about now. who made that line Diana or you I would like to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Leitu, I really enjoys your poem about kindness, it's so true. I especially like the line 'kindness has no hint of hate' because you are so right. True kindness has no hint of hate. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.