Tuesday 4 May 2021

Sliver confidence Award/How to stand up to bullies.

 

LI.To learn about "How to stand up to bullys".

For this activitiy I had to write about how to stand up to bullies. This activity is a Care and Additude award task. First I talked about why bullies bully you  and what to do when a bully comes up to you. I used some google search about bullying and used two photos for my DLO.

I really liked this activity because I could help to stop the bullys around the world and other schools.



2 comments:

  1. Hi leitu
    your work is great I loved how you spoke about why bullies do the stuff they do I also. really liket how you told us what to say when the bully dose the stuff they do most of all I really enjoyed that you told us if we are feeling. sad or hurt or angry just go and talk to a teachr or a social worker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leitu
    Nice work it came out grate maybe you can make a part 2! What you could do next time is make it into a slide show that would be a pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.