Friday 2 August 2019

motat/trip/T3W2

LI.how to learn about olden days.


Yesterday we went to the Motat. I was with my group explored and our first thing we went to was the old village and my Favorited place at the old village was at the tele communication and there was old
phones and we were also using more codes and how using a dial phone.
then me and my group went to other places then we went back to the place we were eating our lunch
and after we ate our launch we did this activity which was how we were making a flash light work.Our  activity teachers that was teaching us, her name was kenzy and my other teacher was Emma she told us to make a electric Lego car to make the light to turn on but i don't know what it is called that modoer.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.