Friday 24 May 2019

END-Result/ ceviche salad

LI. making one or two sentence that tell us what is made and done.




Today for writing we did end-result simple sentence with compound sentence.
for end-result we did talked about Ceviche. my end-result tells you what i done and made and if my teacher don't know what  ceviche is, we give my teacher instructions and she would made  ceviche.
The words that i used to write the end result were shrimp, cold, crunchy, crisp, salad, cilantro, healthy, sprinkled
i put that into a sentence.
A healthy, crunchy shrimp salad served cold.

and for my simple sentence and my compound sentence we talked about someone who has black hair with the fanboys.

here is my practising:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.