Thursday 21 February 2019

Music

LI: To learn the how to play a note and chord. 

This week for music we were learning the notes C,G,F,A. We did the song One call away, Shotgun and The Lazy song from Bruno Mars. 

Songs with the chords:

   C    G    Am                      F     C  G                          C    G        Am
"I'm Only one call away i'll be there to save the day, superman got nothing on me
               F    G    C
I'm only one call away."
                       
                           CCCC                          AAAA      FFFF                    GGGG
" I've been riding shotguns underneath the hot sun, feeling like a someone oooo x2"

    

  C           G             F                        C         G          F                C                 G          
"Today I don't feel like doing anything,I just wanna lay in my bed,Don't feel like picking up my 
   F            C          G        F                C               G               F 
phone,So leave a message at the tone, 'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.